Re: Ethanol

> > Don't get me wrong, maintaining the correct tire pressure (as specified > > by the vehicle manufacturer) is very important, I just don't think it > > is the reason for the sudden change in fuel economy. > > I remember when the media fawned over Obama's tire inflation > revelation. =A0Yet another episode of his changing water to wine. > > However they did ignore experts discounting the significance of his > metaphorical vino. =A0No sense in paying attention to anything that might > contradict their messiah.

It is a reason for sudden change in fuel economy, depending on the problem of the car. If you have been constantly driving around with a

27 psi tire and inflate it to 35 psi, there will be a sudden change in ride, handling and fuel economy.

A classic example of how politics can make things worse, If I had a penny for every time I heard in this newsgroup that proper tire inflation is one of the basic things we can do make our fuel economy better. Its common knowledge, I've been pumping my tire with pressure more than recommended since I was riding bicycles. Its basic and it seems a lot of people dont do them, that's its been said in this newsgroup, the news, and paper. And now Obama mention tire inflation and suddenly its not?

Reply to
EdV