RE: help landcruiser prado electric windows

Hi All

well with all the help i got i was able to sort out my prob.

It ended up being the wire loom that go from the footwell into the door i found i had 9 yes 9 wires that were O\C, all join back and all is working i even got my electric mirrors working again.

so thanks to everyone that helped me Howard

Reply to
howard