Re: Just kill this group, put it out of its misery

On 05 Jul 2007, the world was enlightened by Wickeddoll®'s opinion about...

Also, if you ever have a question about your car (Toyota or not), you get > swift answers here. > > Natalie > >

OK Nat, I'll bite. How come most Toyotas are butt-ugly, especially Echos?

kevstartsarunnin'

Reply to
kev

Because the American public is buying them like crazy.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

yeah, kev, you'd better put on your track shoes. Natalie is a very tolerant person, normally, but slam an Echo, and you'd be happier wrestling with a crocodile!

Reply to
mack

"kev" the world was enlightened by Wickeddoll®'s opinion about...

Too late - I know where you live, remember?!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"mack" ...

the world was enlightened by Wickeddoll®'s opinion

LOL nah, Kev and I go way back. I'll just hurt him, not kill him, since he supplies my NG access...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

On 05 Jul 2007, the world was enlightened by mack's opinion about...

I aint afeared of no Nat!

kev

Reply to
kev

On 05 Jul 2007, the world was enlightened by Wickeddoll®'s opinion about...

hehehe, for another week or so you do. neener neener!

kev

Reply to
kev

On 05 Jul 2007, the world was enlightened by Wickeddoll®'s opinion about...

Hurt me Nat! :)

kev

Reply to
kev

"kev" < the world was enlightened by Wickeddoll®'s opinion

I'm telling Kim

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

On 05 Jul 2007, the world was enlightened by Wickeddoll®'s opinion about...

:P

kev

Reply to
kev