Re: Latest Music Albums are here

Bunch of crap and junk. Music has been going downhill since 1970.

Download some old and new free albums in mp3 format in high quality > for mobile, mp3 player and i pod. >
here is the list of artist/albums> Rihanna Good Girl Gone Bad> Kelly Clarkson My December> T-Pain Epiphany > Monrose Hot Summer > Maroon It Won't Be Soon Before Long > Hannah Montana 2 Meet Miley Cyrus (Part One) > Hannah Montana 2 Meet Miley Cyrus (Part Two) > Bon Jovi Lost Highway > Avril Lavigne The Best Damn Thing > Bonjovi Have a nice day > CelineDion On Ne Change Pas > Jessica Simpson A Public Affair > LinkinPark Minutes to Midnight > Red Hot Chili Peppers Stadium Arcadium > Pussycat Dolls PCD > Marilyn Manson The Black Album > Sugababes Overloaded > Schiller Featuring Heppner > Rammstein Reise > Pink I'm Not Dead >
Reply to
sharx35

And I have to listen to this crap at work all day. Well, at least they don't play Lite FM or Jack(off)FM all day.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Small mercies...all for days when music WAS music, e.g. the 40's, 50's and early 60's, eh?

Reply to
sharx35

Of a late night I can listen to am740.ca on my car radio.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

Correct me but is that CBC AM, in Toronto?

Reply to
sharx35

No, it's a private radio station now. CHWO-AM in Toronto and it's been private since Jan 8, 2001.

I was shocked, too. I've always had a button for 740 on my dad's car radio because he worked at that station, and I remember we had to protect CBC in those days. I also remember listening to CBW 990 on a cold winter's night when the Russian satellite came down. I think that would have been 1978.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Geez, Sharks you're making me feel OLD. I remember when I was a young whippersnapper, listening to our first transitorized radio from Panasonic. (I still have it in the junk box somewhere, first radio Dad ever had that wasn't labeled in kilocycles, but kHz, and boy did it Hertz.) Working BCB DX on cold winter nights, trying to listen to WSM or one of the CBC stations. Every once in a while I crank up the radio and listen to RCI if I can find it.

But my car radio has a strange affinity for CHWO. It can be just barely dark and I can pick it up some nights.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr