Re: One of you rightwingnuts want to reach Rush Limpballs how to search a PDF file

> > > One of you rightwingnuts want to reach Rush Limpballs how to search a > > PDF file . Are you not embarrassed yet at how dumb Limpballs is? Are > > you not embarrassed yet that you follow these idiots? > > How often to listen to his radio program?

Here's most of what he said about the bill and its PDF file:

"...in addition, they have reformatted the bill. They made it a PDF file, when they posted it. Now, for those of you who don't use computers, basically what that means is that it cannot be keyword searched. A PDF file is essentially a picture of a page, and so, you can read every page, but you cannot keyword search it; it's not a text file, as legislation normally is as posed on these public web sites. They don't want anybody knowing what's in this; they want it happening as fast as possible so nobody can know what's in it."

Do you agree with what Limbaugh said about PDF files not being searchable?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Let us see if we understand what you are trying to tell us. You don't listen to his show, you just happened upon it when he was talking about the biggest spending bill the history of the country, right?

Reply to
Mike Hunter