Re: {OT} Announcement from FOX News!

> "FAIR AND BALANCED" > In response to a number of complaints that FOX News doesn't show > enough Black and Hispanic people on the network, FOX has announced > that they will now air 'America's Most Wanted' TWICE a week. > -- > > Scott in Florida

Did someone order crackers?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

At least you had the decency to consider the feelings of others.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I guess she must be referring to all the black victims of the black criminals that are caught by the black cops on those types of shows.

Reply to
Mike hunt

You also want to keep the dream of a bikini or fishnets pic alive & well. Otherwise, even that mere dream is toast!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Not exactly rocket science... ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Your Bolex might make a nice doorstop or paperweight. I'm fairly sure 8mm is not manufactured at all, or perhaps a small house could make it at great expense for the few Luddites around. 16mm is or was available fairly recently, since the rather awful film LEAVING LAS VEGAS was shot on 16 mm and blown up to 35 mm for theater prints...and looked it. Speaking of Paillard-Bolex, back in the 60s their 16mm cameras were the standard for smallish tv stations doing field reports to air later, when video cameras were in their infancy.

Reply to
mack

So now that you're outed, it looks like you're gonna wear your racism as a badge of pride. BTW, do your sons share your views?

Reply to
Truckdude

Obama is the one who plays the race card.

Reply to
dbu

You wouldn't have said that an hour ago before Scott told you to.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Truckdude

Sorehead.

Obama is playing the race card, that's a fact. He used it against clinton and now he's trying the same tactic against McCain, it won't work.

Reply to
dbu

I was addressing Scott's racist joke. You implied that Obama is racist, not Scott. Obama does not post in this NG. I swear you must have ADD.

Reply to
Truckdude

Face it, you lost the argument, go and sleep it off.

Reply to
dbu

Seek help.....

Reply to
Truckdude

I think you're picking on me again for pointing out the truth.

Reply to
dbu

Seek help.....

Reply to