Re: OT Barry says ONE bomb dropped on Pearl Harbor!

This guy is STUPID.....

> Who the HELL would vote for this dummy? > > -- > > Scott in Florida

"Is our children learning?" George W. Bush

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It is his command of history that makes him qualified in foreign affairs.

Reply to
badgolferman

"Is our children learning?" George W. Bush

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Explain to us obamas one bomb comment.

Reply to
dbu

"Is our children learning?" George W. Bush

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law." George W. Bush

-Austin, Texas, Nov. 22, 2000

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sot thinks Bush is a genius and a deity. Explain reality to him.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Let's enter your fantasy world and pretend that's all true. What's wrong? You haven't had a problem with those qualities for the last 7+ years. You have even gone so far as to defend them in Bush. How about a little consistency?

Reply to
Truckdude

What you see is exactly the opposite of what most of the rest of the world sees (as always). In my opinion Obama speaks and carries himself very well, and is far, far from stupid. I don't know what you think you see. You seem to be pissed off as if he personally did something to you.

If Obama wins it will be nice to have a president who is not an embarrassment to the country, and who got there without relying on his daddy's connections.

Reply to
Truckdude

Exactly!!!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Who, the guy who still thinks he can collect $500,000 on a bet he didn't win? ;)

Reply to
beerspill

There were 2 bets he won. He may have collected on one since the loser is too embarrassed to show up anymore.

Reply to
badgolferman

Oh, for cryin' out loud - this is a *ng*! Who's going to take a monetary cyberbet seriously?!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Uh, huh the "57 states" again......yawn. As a Bush lover, you have no leg to stand on in this area verbal gaffe arena. Give it up. You've lost before you even start.

Reply to
Truckdude

Those who won and those who lost.

Reply to
badgolferman

How will you know obama won't be an embarrassment to the country?

Reply to
dbu

Amazing how Snott manages to stay on the wrong side of any opinion poll.............. If the major ity of folks thought it was a sunny day, he'd swear it was raining.

Reply to
mack

Please! I entered this group and schooled you on Saddam and WMD from the get go. Not much has changed over the years. The nice thing is that when you are getting your ass kicked, you signal it by exploding into about a dozen more off topic posts. Please keep that up.

Reply to
Truckdude

LOL!! Truk is a work.

Reply to