Re: {OT} Charles: Do not kill people

> Illinois is issuing a special 60-day license plate in honor of the fact that > Barack Hussein Nobama got elected president. A friend of mine is > deliberately trying to get number 666, for instance. > > The funny thing is the key letters (All 60 day plates have key letters on > them, so the state police can look them up to see if they're still valid.) > The key letters for most issues start with S, but the key letters for the > Nobama plates are PBO. It's supposed to stand for President Barack Obama, > but several of my license-plate collecting friends agree that it stands for > Partly Black Obama.

Stay in your house, take your anti-psychotic medication, and keep away from your guns, for the sake of both the innocent (who include all unmarried women over 30) and yourself.

Contrary to your interpretation of the Bible, God does NOT want you to kill anybody.

Law enforcement officers and mental health professionals, Charles can be found at:

Charles R. Fregeau 21 Kristin Drive Apartment 106 Schaumburg, IL 60195

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly