Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid

> You ire should be directed where it belongs, to the Congress, not the >> President

> > > Sorry, only someone who is a complete idiot will hold the President > blameless when he has to sign each budget bill and submits a budget > proposal every winter for the following fiscal year.
Reply to
Mike hunt

You are a complete idiot? You are the one who is saying in this thread that the President, who signs the budget bills and who submits the budget is not responsible at all for the budget, then you give him some credit for the tax cuts in another thread.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

What is your source?

Reply to
Mike hunt

My source for what?

If you mean that the President submits a proposed budget every year, from reading newspapers and listening to the radio. They often talk about how the budget process works.

You can read the caption here:

and see how it talks about the budget that was sent to Congress. You will also notice how it talks about the "President's FY09 [fiscal year 2009] Budget." It doesn't say "Congresses FY09 Budget."

And here is an example of how the President signs the budget:

Notice that the info came from the White House. You might note that that is where the President works.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

If one senile fat man would take time off from his constant consumption of scotch and instead do the proper research, including by reading some of his own recent postings, the answer to such a question on a topic of very common knowledge would be obvious to him.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

That's a good idea, when will you report back to the rest of us regarding your search?

Reply to
Mike hunt

You shouldn't have posted until you had a snappy answer ready, fat man. The average person needs three hours to completely sober up from a beer, so a lard belly like you who's drunk dozens of Everclear- fortified beverages today should be back to normal in 30-40 days.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Apparently it does take you that long, you should know. I guess I must believe what you say since I don't drink LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

LOL. Within the last year, you wrote that you enjoyed fine single- malt scotch, and by the quality of your postings, you've obviously done a lot more than merely look at the scotch and sniff it. LOL.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

What does that have to do with cutting gas prices, larrymoecurly?

Perhaps you are smoking a joint again?

Reply to
dbu

As I've mentioned before, my consumption has been limited only to unintentionally inhaled secondhand smoke, and that hasn't occurred in over a decade. How about you?

And who would smoke a joint again, rather than smoke it all at once in the first place?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I have never used tobacco or consumed alcoholic beverages. That is one reason why at 82 many folks believe me to be around 65 ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

You're funning us again larrymoecurly.

Reply to
dbu

That's not what you wrote earlier.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You must have been high "earlier," if that is what you believe. I have never used tobacco or consumed alcoholic beverages.

Reply to
Mike hunt

At my grandmother's house is a large photo of almost everybody in the family, and most people who see it think the oldest person pictured is my uncle, the only smoker in the group. That made him quit smoking, as did all the people who assumed he was the father of his brother-in- law who's 10 years older than him.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama