Re: OT - Daschle is out.

Trumpets are playing. Good riddance to that old lobbyist.

Reply to
dbu'

What's next on your complain list?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What do you do with the rest of your day, besides sit around looking for things to complain about?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Fast typist, good at multitasking. The entire business works around phone, email & instant messaging.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I am the boss. I pay the phone bill and the $29.95 a month for internet access. I own the computer.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm glad he's gone, but you shouldn't be such a hypocrite.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

B.O. was just TRYING to keep his campaign promise, to not allow lobbyist into the White House when he became President.

Seems he is doing it by appointing all former lobbyist to his cabinet instead. LOL

Where is the outrage from all of our lefty kook friends in This NG?

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I guess you will need to wait untill he can get more paper to write them all down, is sheet if full.

Where is the outrage from all of our lefty kook friend in this NG?

Reply to
Mike Hunter

One goof up after another from B.O. it appears! It took the Dims two tax cheats to finally wise up to the fact the American people are starting to take notice of all the goof ups.

Wanna bet the so called stimulus package, as constructed in the House by Pelosi, is dead in the water as well. The latest poles show only 23% are in favor of the stimulus package as constructed and B.O. rating are also going down.

Where is the outrage from all of our left kook friends in this NG? LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yes. The entire company. Give it up. You're going nowhere with this line of thinking. It's been tried before. It never works.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I work from home. I have clientele all over the country, so I check the computer at least until 8 or 9 PM Eastern time. After that, anything else that hits my email is usually from my band members. As long as I'm looking at the upper pane of Outlook Express, I may as well also look at the bottom pane containing the newsgroup messages.

If I post a response at 2:00 AM, it probably means I just wandered in from a gig.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Well, now you have the information necessary to understand why I can be here so often.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I think you miss typed, the correct spelling is PIG

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Your mom's still alive???

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You have no demonstrable need for any further information, nor do you have the ability to understand it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Can I jump in?

After I got my daughter off to school this morning, I ate a little and went back to bed. I worked 48 hours (four twelves) from Thursday to Sunday nights and was still kind of drained from staying up all day yesterday. It was time for an oil change on my Fit and I did not want to put it off until today.

I watched CNN for a while and then went out for my run. I am now going to take a shower before going to my daughter's basketball game. Hopefully my wife can go too since she is home today, but she is afraid she has got pinkeye from one of her employees.

Later I will make pancit. I am not at all Filipino, but I taught myself how to make it because it is one of my favorite dishes.

Tonight my son and I are going to see if we can take some RAM from a couple of old desktops and put it in our currently slow desktop.

Reply to
Truckdude

Don't worry about it. Lots of people fell for the WMD/Saddam thing.

Oh wait, were you speaking financially? ;-)

Reply to
Truckdude

Restring my guitar, look at my stocks, and take my wife out to dinner. ;-)

Reply to
Truckdude

The BIGGEST scan is the LIEbrawl lie that one can successfully negotiate with barbarians/butchers/terrorists.

Reply to
Sharx35

It'll happen the very second he wakes up tomorrow.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity