Re: {OT} Ever read an Exxon-Mobil Purchase and sales agreement?

I played with my long-time band today for the first time in a while. The

> lead guitar player is an assistant manager at a Citgo station. His boss > was interested in buying another gas station and a closed Mobil station > came up for sale. He looked into buying it and got a copy of the purchase > and sales agreement. > > I asked him to repeat what he said, since I couldn't believe it. I also > asked him if he read it for himself. He did: > > "This property can only be used as an Exxon-Mobil fuel distribution > station until 30 years after the passing of the last descendant of George > H. W. Bush" > > THat's what he says it say in the agreement. He's not one to bullshit.

Gosh, where are the bush defenders? I guess they're getting drunk; won't remember a thing about this in the morning.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Anyone who owns a gas station can put anything into a proposed sales agreement that they want to. This sounds like a dirty trick by the democrats.

Reply to
Mark A