Re: {OT} From another group...BarUCK as CIF?

Thank your for your service to our country. At least you got a chance to meet the REAL NObama ;)

Hello everyone, > > As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along > that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his > visit > to "The War Zone". I wanted to share with you what happened. He got off > the > plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet with > the > Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here at Bagram. As the > Soldiers > where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn't say a word as > he went into the conference room to meet the General. As he finished, the > vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty much a big top tent that > military > personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could > take > his publicity pictures playing basketball. He again shunned the > opportunity > to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their service. So really he was just > here to make a showing for the American's back home that he is their > candidate for President. I think that if you are going to make an effort > to > come all the way over here you would thank those that are providing the > freedom that they are providing for you. > > > > I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas > Cowboy Cheerleaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the > President of the United States . I just don't understand how anyone would > want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared > to > be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country. If > this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know > what > kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is all > fake. > > > > In service, > > > > CPT Jeffrey S. Porter > Battle Captain > TF Wasatch > American Soldier
Reply to
Mike hunt

Did you research this? Think maybe Hachi, and now you, got punked? BTW, GW Scott is requesting your stamp of approval in another thread.

Reply to
Truckdude

Not really. The whole thing smells fishy, especially the the signature lines.

Reply to
Truckdude

Is that fresh fish smell or two day old fish smell?

Reply to
dbu

A bit worse than two day old fish:

Lucius Accius

The 'email' sounded like a phony from the getgo. Good thing we have snopes to set things straight. as the old saying goes "on the internet, no one knows you're a dog."

Reply to
mack

The rebuttal letter in snoops has smears against McCain, which leaves me to believe there is something wrong with this snoops. Perhaps snoops is on moveon.org payroll.

Reply to
dbu

I too hope that McCain embraces and runs with this letter ASAP. I read that the Army is investigating the letter. McCain should ignore that and he needs to attach himself to the letter and its author as fast as he can. Any delay is too long!

Reply to
Truckdude

Pretty obvious. His thugs said the DOD would not let them in, they omitted the part that they could not bring the camera crew with and make a political commercial, otherwise there is no restriction on a sitting Senator who is with a senate delegation to be allowed to visit the troops in the hospital, but it must not be a political visit. It's a no fuxxing brainer.

Reply to
dbu

But he is verrrrry suave, manicured and primped, has a swagger far better than GWB. He has captured the imaginations of many and now leads McCain by 9 points according to Gallup. It's the bounce they've been waiting for. Shall we wait and see if it sticks before throwing in the towel, LOL?

Reply to
dbu

"I think the people of America are just like the people of Massachusetts. They weigh all the issues very carefully and vote for the best looking candidate." From "The Loyal Opposition" cut, David Frye's album "Richard Nixon Superstar"

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

Yep, barrack the smoothy. It's his to lose. We'll see.

Reply to
dbu

Me, another LOL moment. A more telling snapshot will come in October, long way off. Frankly, I'm surprised that he's not doing better. Perhaps next week we'll see the 15 or 20 pt bounce when more polls come in.

Reply to
dbu

Yea, old tom don't want to bend any corners. I firmly believe Russert would have had some tough questions for Barrack. He may very well come away from Tim lookin fine and dandy, but on the other hand, he might have been very damaged. Oh well, we all know how biased the media is. McCain is the underdog, he not only has the dimmies to contend with, he also has a biased media. That is a double strike against McCain.

Reply to
dbu

Sorry for the delay. I work weekends.

I agree that it was a bad decision to not visit the troops. All people are going to care about is whether he did or did not. No one is going to care about who was with him or what distractions or impressions he was worried about.

That said, your assertion that Obama actually "hates" the troops is baseless. It makes you sound emotional and irrational, which in turn makes you easily dismissible.

Reply to
Truckdude

Reply to
Mike hunt

In a pin striped empty suit.

Reply to
dbu

Please tell us the size of the cuts you read about and your source.

Reply to
Truckdude

Don't buy it. keHunt is talking out of his ass again.

Reply to
Truckdude

dismissed

Reply to