Re: OT FROM MARK FOLEY'S WEB SITE -- A TRUE CRUSADER AGAINS (hurl)...

So, you're saying the Republican party is the party for opportunists and

> Republican voters are easily duped?

Is this all you do all day is sit around and think of clever little things to say, LOL.

I must say, you are the typical demmie now days. To bad you guys lost so badly the last ten years. Could be your radical leanings. Do you think you'll have a chance this Nov? It should be a cake walk for ya. Iraq, the stock market, gas prices, hurricaines, and now the Oct surprise, sex abuse of pages, how conveient. If you guys lose who ya gonna blame it on, Bush? LOL.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, the stock market closed today, another record high. The gas prices are free falling and lastly there are no hurricaines on the horizon. Iraq, well we keep on trucking, but I am thinking there might just be yet another October surprise, LOL. Stay tuned.

Reply to
dbu

Why do you OTers insist on urinating in public and places that non-intoxicated people frequent. There are places for characters like you where you can do your thing in peace.

Reply to
A Troll

Or 3 years ago when he found out about it.

Osama is alive, well, and living in the Lincoln bedroom. :-)

Actually, he's in Pakistan and has been there for quite a while. I don't see us catching him anytime soon, especially if Bush keeps being patronizing toward the Pakistanis.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

He says he didn't.

Reply to