Re: OT: Giuliani: Worse Than Bush

In message news:WRaai.9941$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny, n5hsr sprach forth the following:

The scene is a > town-hall meeting staged by GOP presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani, > only a day after he wowed a patriotic Republican crowd at a nationally > televised debate with a righteous ass-kicking of the party's latest > Hanoi Jane, terrorist sympathizer Ron Paul.

Great, now even Rolling Stone is in bed with the warmongering chickenhawk chickenshit neocons. Maybe he'll wake up after a few of his family members die for Israel.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

You're right, Mike. Some ninnies just don't understand that. But many on the supposed right are shackling the military just as effectively as the ignorant on the left.

It's long past time to do what needs to be done. If not, get out. We're wasting American lives otherwise.

Reply to
witfal

We are up to 3,500 Americans that died fighting for our freedom in the war with radical Islamic terrorist over five years.. Some day we may reach

6,820. That was the number of US Marines that died in two weeks fighting for our freedom on Iwo Jima. I hope we win and never reach the 15,000 that died on 'D' Day and after, to end the war in Europe.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

In message news:e9OdnSirpKJgKPTbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net, Mike Hunter sprach forth the following:

Too bad not enough of them were your relations. Of course, you consider fighting a job for "others", I'll bet.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

With relatives like you, they probably joined just to have an official reason not to visit you.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It is the only way they can stay in my will LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

In message news:J4-dnYjGor79UPTbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net, Mike Hunter sprach forth the following: