Re: {OT:} Injured good Samaritan ticketed for jaywalking

Injured good Samaritan ticketed for jaywalking

"DENVER ? A good Samaritan who helped push three people out of the path of a pickup truck before being struck and injured has gotten a strange reward for his good deed: A jaywalking ticket."

I'd like to see the cop interviewed on TV. I'll bet he fit the description provided in some smartass ads created by a local radio station when I lived in Long Island many years ago:

"If you're big, strong and stupid, the Nassau County police department would like to invite you to its annual job fair..."

:-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom