Re: {OT} Jim Cramer nails Bambi.....

What I was wondering, I usually don't listen to this blowhole Gibbs hopefully he won't last long, his "laughing" first off & second his statement about "I have to be careful?" Why is that, cus its MSNBC?

But as usual any "content" that anyone says against the administration is blown off due to meltdown of the brain.

Reply to
ByTor

(LMAO).....Thanks for realizing that...........But I'm sure it will be easily used to discredit my thinking......;0)

Reply to
ByTor

Oh trust me, the uppity moralistic I have debated with in the past have..............Anything to discredit I suppose, I started calling myself "Scott The Pizzaman" eventually........even though I am a computer tech by trade.....;0)

Reply to
ByTor