Re: {OT}: Let me tell you how it will be

It's one for you, nineteen for me.

>Cause I'm the TAXMAN, >Yeah, I'm the TAXMAN. > >If 5 percent appears too small, >be thankful I don't take it all. >Cause I'm the TAXMAN, >Yeah, I'm the TAXMAN. > >John Lennon hit it right on the head, but he was 43 years too soon.

Those of us who make more that $250K/year can afford it. Everyone below that won't pay or it will go DOWN, so you're in the clear, Charlie.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

I hope you do not work for a small business, if that is what you believe! The majority of small business owners are easily earning over $250,000. If their taxes go up, the increase in the cost of doing business WILL effect those that work for them and their customers.

All too many Americans forget that if one earns twice as much as another they pay MORE than TWICE as much in taxes. Not only do they pay twice as much, they are taxed at HIGHER rates as well.

If you went to the a grocery store and the owner charged you more for a loaf of bread because you earned more and could afford to pay more, would you buy bread in that store?

Do you think it would be fair for you to pay 50C more for a gallon of gas, than the minimum wage guy collecting the money because you earn more? Should your boss pay $1.50 more for the gas?

Why do people believe it is FAIR for one to pay, not only more taxes but at a higher RATE, simply because the earn more is beyond logical it seems to me.

Pennsylvania has a flat income tax build into the state Constitution, THAT is a fair tax, everybody pays a the same rate and those that earn more pay more.

If you believe ANYBODY'S tax will go down, I have a bridge for sale. ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

It's quite fair, dbu the discharge biscuit. EXTREMELY fair.

Fool calls me an idiot. Funny, that.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Seems it is difficult to try to explain the US income tax system to folks that do not pay federal income taxes. Particularly those that get more back then they had withheld, like most supporters of BOs $800,000,000,000 spending package LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

If so, he's been doing a good job of keeping it a secret by not posting stupid garbage.

OTOH you're an admitted woman hater, probably ever since one pointed and laughed at you.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Because you need your welfare check, bitch.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Says a dupe who likely believes the tripe about trains from disneyland and money for mice. Feh.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

yawn.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

IKWIABWAY noted.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

I don't know of anybody here who's a child molester. We only have you, Charles R. Fregeau of 21 Kristin Dr, Apt 106, Schaumburg, IL

60195, who admitted to hating women and who threatened to murder people with a machine gun, and then there's Mike Hunter, who was once arrested for physically abusing his first wife.
Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Where is that train money in the economic stimulus bill?

Answer: Nowhere. Congressman Daryl Issa recently tried to make that claim in an interview with David Schuster but was shot down. OTOH Harry Reid has long wanted a high speed LA-LV train for years, as have many members of the California and Nevada Congressional delegations and private investors who've been trying to get governments to grant them the right of way and, I'm sure taxpayer money. But that's a separate issue from the current stimulus bill, just like mouse marsh money, another item completely absent from the bill.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Are you including the person who claims to be the richest person here? ;)

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Why do I think NBC can't be trusted if I cited David Schuster?

NPR is great, but they're not the source.

No, there isn't, and don't use your "well, you know it's eventually going to be spent" bit again. Cite specifics in the stimulus bill for mouse marsh drainage and a passenger train between LV and LA.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly