Re: {OT} New York Lucks Out!

Hillary is done as a Seantor. I bet New Yorkers are dancing in the >streets.

> >Meanwhile, we're still stuck with Kerry. Maybe since Barack has him >going overswas, he'll be made an Ambassador. Then we can get two of >them out of the Senate.

Unfortunately she can cause more chaos in her new position than in her old one. Having a new senator appointed in her place is not something to rejoice over either. Sometimes it's better to keep that which you know rather than an unknown.

Reply to
badgolferman

Sure, Sot. Whatever you say. The nurse will be around shortly to shoot you up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"Imagine...being a bitch an *ASSET* !"

Same asset actually if it were a "tough son-of-a-b____" of a guy in the post.