Re: ( OT ) Off to a good start!?

> >but many more good ones. > > Enlighten us... > > What the hell has he done right?

Please see my previous post. I should add that he is going to shut down Gitmo, get us out of a country we should never have entered (Iraq) and focus on Afghanistan. In addition, he will have positive relations without other nations, including those of Asia (like Iraq, India, the Koreas and China) as well as in Africa, Europe and S. America. And he will make his decisions after considering all the informaiton.

So, yes, IMHO, he is off to a good start.

Jeff

-- > > =A0Scott in Florida
Reply to
Jeff

Why bother with that one? You will never agree that anything he does is right.

One thing you cannot argue, though, is that Obama is at least doing something.

For how many months did we have to hear W tell us that he and Sec. Paulson were "monitoring" the situation? It was like watching him read "The Pet Goat" on 9/11.

Reply to
Truckdude