Re: OT There is not such thing as "free" health care

Many of those that are uninsured are young people uninsured by choice. Individual hospital insurance is available from Blue Cross for as little as $125 a month.

National health coverage will surely cost more. Look at Europe, they are taxed on everything from gas, at $8 a gallon, to clothing to provide their "free" government coverage.

I do not pay much more for a $1,000,000 catastrophic umbrella policy that covers whatever in not covered by my basic insurance.

> >>You seem to be one of the uneducated. So read slowly so you can >>understand. I'm not going to repeat this even if you just don't get >>it.... >> >>Medicaid, Medicare. > > Do you have any idea how many people are not eligible for Medicaid or > Medicare yet still don't make enough to shell out $10K per year for > insurance after paying for housing and food? Word up - we're not > talking about the "poor" here, we're talking about millions of middle > class Americans. > >>Any hospital MUST take patients even if they can't pay. > > Only for emergencies. Try getting physical therapy for muscle and bone > injuries without insurance. Try getting a bad hip replaced without > insurance. Look into scoliosis treatment. The list goes on. > > > > >
Reply to
Mike hunt