Re: Scion Tc supercharger kit?

I installed one of those about a year ago on a TC, and the result was catastrophic. Putting more power like that through a front wheel drive open diff car is a disaster. Acceleration in low gear under full throttle yanks the wheel to the right, and the front end 'hunts' all the way through second gear. Moderate throttle application in a corner results in understeer so severe you'll want to give up. The customer came back about a week later complaining, but there wasn;t anything to be done. Putting a supercharger on a car like that without consideration of the whole package (read: lost more $) is a waste of money, I think.

Reply to
qslim