Re: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM LANCASTER TOYOTA or BE damned careful!`

in2dadark wrote in news:01f3cf3d-cfca-4f32-8c11- snipped-for-privacy@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

>> They have a sick grab-ass salesman by the name of DONALD NOLT who >> molested my fiance >> and they dont care >> He laughed about it and said there was nothing could be done since he >> was sales manager and does it all the time >> >> That's really bad folks >> Avoid that dealership >> >> Also >> If you drive a few more miles--not many--to NEW HOLLAND TOYOTA you can >> get a better deal and service anyway >> >> take care all >> Dan > > Lancaster ...? Pa?

I think Charlie works for New Holland Toyota. It's a slow market; he's trying to drum up business.

Hey, try the Lancaster Brewing Company on Eisenhower in Harrisburg, right next to the freeway. The area is pretty grim, but very good food and great beer. They have a sampler platter of all their beers in 5oz glasses. The Milk Stout is excellent.

Reply to
Tegger

Not at all I have never sold cars or held any sales job but I DO own a TOYOTA from Lancaster Toyota but NEVER again bro

Lancaster, PA is the location the owner isnt even from the area--he's English and lives in some large manor over in the UK but he allows his staff to run buck wild it seems

I only brought up New Holland Toyota as I was not aware it even existed till Toyota of N American made me aware of it when I complained It seems they ARE the fastest growing dealership for Toyota in the area and I never knew about them since they are in a small town in the country

OH, do you also realize that from talking to the dealership (NOT toyota) beside Lancaster Toyota I learned that Don Nolt also sells DILAUDIDS out of his home as well A classy kind of guy he is He must have just done a shot of dope before he 'met' my fiance

BTW I will no longer buy any autos thru a salesman but use the internet and solicit bids Fuck auto salesman and their unethical tactics and such They always were a scummy sort but after that grab-ass with my g/f I wont ever deal with auto salesman again unless there is no other way Now, do you still think I sell cars for a living bwahaha

Reply to
charlietuna45

x-no-archive: yes

-

NO, they would lock you up

I bet dollars to donuts I know who hat NOLT punk is His dad used to own NOLT RAMBLER =3D=3Done place you DID not go for a used car Odometers were routinely rolled-back and I was sold a rebuilt wreck but as a kid of 16 I didnt know how to tell even thought the title was 'doctored'

Yeah, Don Nolt was a little punk in school as well and got his ass beat down a lot so in later life he's turned his inner mean spirit towards others

You SHOULD have punched him in the face --he would have run away in tears--but you would be in jail so I guess you did the right thing DO buy from New Holland though They give good service and DEL Toyota in Coatsville is good too DONT buy from Lancaster You DO know that the owner of Lancaster Toyota (Lancaster, PA) is some limey who seldom gets to the US but owns businesses all over the world He could care less if little Donnie Nolt is grabbing other men's wive's asses or if he is on needle dope Long as he pushes those cars out the door

Reply to
Jose