Re: There are two ways to be safe on the road: Drive an SUV or Ride a Bus

That's what I figured, you are just jealous because you can not afford to

> buy and operate one of those SUVs that so many Americans prefer. =A0 By t= he > way pleas tell us how you take your wife and three children with you on y= our > bicycle? =A0Here in the US we use our bigger and safer SUVs ;)

You forgot to say:

1) They are also deadly to other people, 2) A minivan does a better job at hauling people, while meeting safety and decency standards.
Reply to
His Highness the TibetanMonkey

Again, you forget buses and semis require a SPECIAL DRIVERS LICENSE while SUV drivers tend to drive with CASUAL DISREGARD FOR THE LAW.