Re: Toyota Prius Hybrid

Perhaps but GM still outsells any of the import brands. What does that

> tell you about imports vis a v GM? LOL

Actually, I would not doubt Toyota now outsells GM in pure auto/sedans. If you remove trucks, I would bet Toyota is ahead of GM. Ford is still king with the F150/250/350 and work trucks.

Remember, GM isn't releasing it's numbers yet. Why add salt to the wounds?

I do know this, a Chrysler contact of mine, "I have been doing this for 30 years, and have never seen it this bad. And what sales prospects we do get, are bad credit."

>> You mean like Toyota? Pruis sales are DOWN, not up. Last week I posted >> that Toyota would be operating in the RED, as well, in the first quarter. >> Now it appears they operated in the red the last quarter of 08. >> >> Over 50% of Toyotas annual earnings come for the US and Toyotas last >> sales >> report showed a sales DECLINE greater than Ford. >> > --------------------------------------------------------------- > > Ford didn't have very much farther to fall. You can't get lower than > zero... So, your post only helps highlight how pathetic 'merican cars > are..

Yep, I would suspect December numbers, if Toyota falls, GM, Chrysler and probably Ford will fall further.

Reply to
Canuck57