Re: Tundra is Truck Of The Year

MT selection is not a comparison of all of the models built that year. To be considered for the award it must be an 'all new' models for the year issued. The year the Doge Ram truck won it was the only new model and won by default. ;)

Re: Tundra is Truck Of The Year

Group: alt.autos.toyota Date: Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 4:36pm (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@dslextreme.com (mack)

When discussing "Motor Trend [vehicle] of the Year" awards, past winners have included: Chevrolet Corvair (1960) Chevrolet Vega (1971) Ford Mustang II (1974) Chevrolet Monza (1975) AMC Alliance (1983) My golly, looking at that list makes me think they should rename the award "The POS of the Year" award. All the cars cited fall into that unfortunate category, plus some others that Motor Trend has honored.

Reply to
Mike hunt

The sweetest victory! winner by default!

Reply to
EdV