Recommend a good mechanic/auto shop for Toyota 4Runner in San Jose, CA area?

I need to have a brake job done on my 4Runner. Won't go to Midas because they will rip you off (I had a bad experience from the one by my house). I used to have my 4Runner serviced at the dealership where I bought the car (Magnusson Toyota of Palo Alto) but no more. They almost destroyed my engine by putting in a wrong adjustment shim during valve adjustment. When they repaired it, they must have used a cheap or a used gasket cover because the valve cover gaskets started to leak after only 18 months

Anyone know of a reputable and honest auto shop/mechanic that does

4Runners? I only want mechanics/auto shops that are located in Mountain View, Santa Clara, or Sunnyvale.

Thanx Doomster

Reply to
doomster