Replacement part for my 04 toyota tacoma

Hey,

I broke the single pane rear sliding window on my tacoma truck. The part that sucks is Im in germany and the german toyota dealership told me that it would cost me 800 or so dollars to repair the single pane of glass I broke.

I'm tring to find a website that ships to APO's and has a replacement back window for my truck cheap, Im a poor soldier can't afford anything expensive.

Anyone knwo where I can get this part for around 200 dollars.

Thanks

Reply to
chad.lee.phillips

If you don't find one, I'd be willing to scare one up and ship it myself.

Reply to
Scott in Florida