Replacement parts - Rack ends for a 2000 Toyota Corolla

Hi, can anyone tell me a good brand name I can buy for my toyota rack ends except for agents ?

Reply to
DK

Just google "genuine Toyota parts" Moog is a famous old name in suspension parts...

I guess Federal/Mogul still ownes Moog. Companies get bought and sold so often now days it's anyone's guess who makes what.

Reply to
Since You Axed