RKE fob's..........

not spam, just have several new fobs that went to cars we have already sold......05/06 camry, 05/06 corolla..........i need 15 bucks, including lowest cost shipping, per remote. if anyone has interest contact me snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com...............kjun

Reply to
Kjun

My check is in the mail....

Wait by your box till it gets there....wbma

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Scott in Florida wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

including

real cute little fla. scott........it aint no gimmick tho..fobs are worth

60 bucks retail. im shipping them at 15 bucks. you and your other girlfriends will have to know how to program them tho................im justa waitin by my mailbox for ur next ..whatever that was..............kjun
Reply to
Kjun

You still waiting for the check???????

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Ya probably still have the owners manuals and the spare tire and jack too! Why don't they convey when you sell the vehicle. It really sticks it to the new owner.

Reply to
Wolfgang

"Wolfgang" wrote in news:byFGh.1439$C snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.lga:

good......