Saw my old S-10 today

It was a 95 S-10 and I sold it in Jan of 1999 because it was already starting to rust. My old 93 Corolla, which I had until this last January, has a lot less rust on it. And when I saw the old S-10 today, boy did it have the rust all over the body. It's been sold at least once more since I sold it in 99, because the new owner had brand new plates on it. Typical GM product. Desinged to look good on the showroom floor, but not to last. I'm glad I bought my Toyota. Never again a GM.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

GM will bounce back... They will make a good product again!

Reply to
FREEDOM

I had hoped in 95 that by working with Toyota, they would have figured it out. But my 95 looks as bad as some of the 60's GM products we owned.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I'd say they'd better do it fast, but then again, Ditech and their other financial institutions will hold them up.

That's where most of their profit is coming from.

Reply to
Hachiroku