See How Actual Consumers Feel About Bridgestone Potenza RE92 Tires!

You may want to upgrade just as I did :)

Just Me

I've had Michelins, Pirellis, Goodyear, Dunlop. I don't drive slow. I haven't had a problem with the RE92s yet!

16" RE92s are about $125 each. But I have an even better tire on my Supra. Low noise, great grip, no loss of performance in wet conditions, and no matter how har I try, I can't get the rears to break loose!

Hachiroku

You drive on KooK tires in MoonBat territory?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Yup!

This is actually the third set i have had. One was a set of snows for my Hachiroku (STILL couldn't drive it in the snow!) and the other was snows for a Corolla. Inexpensive and good.

I was hesitant about buying them for the Supra, but $$$ was an issue, and I don't think I could have done better. I wanted decent handling, but because the roof comes off the car I wanted QUIET tires.

These were perfect. I do about 10-12,000 miles a year, this is their third year and they still have LOTS of tread. All for $275 installed...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I saw your pictures. Almost like a midway at night time...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida