See how custom wheels look on your car

EHhh nice way to get credit for people's clicks..... no thanks and I hope no one clicks on it.

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

If that's what you or anyone else thinks then just go to Discounttire.com and click on 'See wheels on your car'. My only intent was to share a link I thought was kind of fun, you presumptuous jerk.

-hbuck

Reply to
hbuck

That's why you changed the link :rolleyes:

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

I changed the link because it was too long, you dimwit. Haven't you ever shortened a url?

-hbuck

Reply to
hbuck

Discounttire.com is only a few characters longer than your link, DIMWIT. Get a life, no one is stupid here. Go try your lame attempt at getting sales for clicks on myspace.

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Hey genius, rather than give him crap, click on his tiny url and see how long it is.

Reply to
Truckdude

You're calling me a genious? you are the one that is blind to see that the reason the URL is so long is because it contains tracking information coding in the URL so he can get credit if you buy anything during that session. Whatever I'm done, click away at the spam.

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Only a few characters longer? You're definitely stupid or you would have checked the url box of the site I mentioned. Go to discounttire.com, click on 'see wheels on your car'. The url will look like this:

Copy it to clipboard. Go to tinyurl.com and paste this in and they give you a shorter link. Go back to post and paste in your shorter link. You do that and you get any money out of it, you let me know. People around here use tinyurl.com all the time. You better get off my case, FIFE, or I'm gonna tell Sherrif Taylor when he gets back.

-hbuck

Reply to
hbuck

They have meds for paranoia.

Reply to
Truckdude

It looks like he let his paranoia talk him into a corner, and now he is just trying to save face by standing his ground anyway.

Reply to
Truckdude

The Toyota Prius is not supported in that web application. I wrote snipped-for-privacy@discounttire.com and called his attention to that fact.

Reply to