Sequoia HID

anyone know where i can find HID replacement housing/lamps for an '05 sequoia?

Reply to
Texas Legend

Here is an article about an aftermarket HID system installed in a Volvo:

Ray O

yeah, i realize there are a lot of 'conversion' kits....i'm looking for a direct replacement. something like what sylvania makes for ford and chevy.

looking to put cheap materials on a $50K (sticker at least) vehicle.

Reply to
TexasLegend

> not looking to put cheap materials on a $50K (sticker at least) vehicle. > >I haven't seen a direct replacement for the Sequoia. If you find one, I'd be interested in checking them out. I have HID in 1 car and by comparison, the lights in our Sequoia seem dim.

Reply to
Ray O