Shocks for '88 Supra, NO TEMS

OK, I need shocks. I believe the OEMs are Tokico, IIRC. They are about $60 apiece. Not bad. I usually go with KYB Gas struts. They are about $40 apiece.

Did KYB get bought up by Monroe? The part numbers look suspiciously like Monroe part numbers. If i want Monroe, I'd BUY Monroe.

Anybody have any input on this? Thanks!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I thought most Toyota OE shocks and struts were KYB. AFAIK, KYB (Kayeba in Japan) does not own or is owned by Monroe - Tenneco.

Reply to
Ray O

What's this? Hachiroku using Microsoft Outlook Express? What happened to Pan?

Reply to
badgolferman

Depends on where I am. We aren't supposed to load unauthorized software on our computers at work. However, since I work in the IT dept...

But, I don't feel like pushing the envelope...

Reply to
Hachiroku