Sienna 2011: Tire Pressure Light - reset button?

Hi, the tire pressure warning light has come on. I am reading on the web that there is a reset button. I cannot find the reset button, and the manual is not much help. How do I turn that light off (after making sure the tires are inflated).

Reply to
steve

Once the tires are inflated properly, it will eventually go out on its own.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty