sienna door jammed

The manual sliding door on my 2000 Sienna is difficult to open. I played with the latch for a while and it opened okay for a few times, but when I came back later it was stuck again. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Reply to
badgolferman

Seems there was something about that on the siennaclub.org. Try a search in the early Sienna section. The door was changed in 04 I'm told.

Reply to
The ambivalent dbu.

You should check the side and bottom of the door, most likely problem is someone placed a can of pop in the cupholder and while the car was moving it dripped or spilled on the bottom and when it dried has glued the door to the side of the van. Happens to my 2002 Sienna as well esp. with 3 kids. All you need is to wipe around the door, esp. the rubber seals on the side and bottom with a wet cloth and everything should be fine.

Reply to
<report.spam