Sienna oil filter wrench size

What is the size of the oil filter wrench on the sienna? I've tried taking the filter into the store but I can't find one that fits. Nothing seems to work and it seems like there is only enough space to
use the socket type wrench...
Thanks for your help!

You can purchase the oil filter wrench through a Toyota dealer's parts department or use the universal type that uses a ratchet and squeezes the filter as you loosen it. I have one that works well.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)
responding to http://www.motorsforum.com/toyota/sienna-oil-filter-wrench-size-120722-.htm , NCS wrote: