sienna speaker removal

The rear left speaker in my 2000 Sienna has gone bad. I looked it over to see how to remove it, but it's not that obvious. There appears to be a removable grill over the speaker but I couldn't see a way to get it off.

Is there an easy way to get it out or will I be forced to remove the entire inside skin to reach it?

Reply to
badgolferman

Order new speakers from Crutchfield and they will supply detailed vehicle model specific instruction and any adapters/plugs needed -- free with purchase.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I think you may have to remove the entire trim panel to access the speaker. What are you doing tomorrow (all day...)?

Had to rip the entire rear out of the Supra to replace the speakers. Hope they don't go bad...

Reply to
hachiroku