Sludge Photos Pt. II - Hey tegger.....

Tegger. I have 18 photos (complete with witty tag lines of course) in a zip file thats about 14 megs. I can't attach something that size with my weak-dick hotmail account, so how to I get it through the ether to you?

Reply to
Qslim

"Qslim" wrote in news:4255c4db$1_5@127.0.0.1:

Email me with your correct address. Send your message to:

tegger (at) tegger.com

Put the @ symbol in the right place, of course.

I will send you a Gmail invite. Gmail will allow BIG attachments, plus you get 1GB of storage for messages.

After you set up Gmail, email your Zip file to me.

Thanks,

Reply to
TeGGer®

How about uploading to this free server so everybody can see?

ixat

Tegger already has a bad-ass website. He'll have them up for everyone in two shakes, I'm sure.

Reply to
Qslim