Snow Chain Recommendation for 1998 Toyota Corolla

I live in the Pacific Northwest. Most of the time I bike to work, but I do frequently drive to the mountains. I do not usually drive when it's snowing, but in case I get caught out in the snow, then I would like to have a pair of chains on me. Of the snow chains in the link below, which brand would you recommended and why? If you recommend another brand not listed, then please chime in.

C Yohman