Solution to gas prices: Nationalization

The cost of oil is the same. The cost of getting it has changed. You brought wheat into the conversation. We're taling oil prices here.

Never was the point. You long ago missed the point.

Why do yo keep bringing wheat into a discussion about the "true value" of oil. Go pack to the post before mine, where a poster said oil was not selling for its "true value" Keep the wheat and bread in the supermarket. Guess your argument is a "straw man" :)

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Bill., the point of the original question was long ago lost. It has nothing to do with wheat, oranges, apples or how much profit a supermarket makes on watermelon. I never denied they have costs, were subject to inflation, or that oil companies should make a profit. There was a question about oil being sold for its "true value" and I questioned what that was. I'm sure most everyone has long ago lost interest in the subject. You missed the subject. There is no point in trying to go back to refine anyone's point about anything. Good luck with the farm and I hope your crop does well this year and you sell it for a large profit. Your farm subsidy check went to David Letterman anyway.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

LOL. But......., did any country ever invade a sovereign nation to

*help* them harvest their wheat and fix it so they "helped" (for a reasonable price) for the next few decades? Can wheat really inspire that sort of altruism?

F.H.

Moonbat alert.

Bill Putney

You have me confused with someone else.

Bill Putney

That was quite an expose on the CBC. Only an ultra-liberal would be so dishonest as to not be able to distinguish between a wall built by a communist country for the purpose of keeping its citizens from escaping to freedom from a wall built by another country to prevent illegal aliens from, among other things, stealing services that they never paid for in lieu of going thru a legal process to become citizens. Truly amazing and disgusting.

Bill Putney