Sponge Bob brakes

After driving several Camrys, I've come to conclusion that Sponge Bob designed them because the brakes are so spongy. I called 2 different dealer service managers and after a little discussion both mentioned that it's one of the things that people complain about quite often. It doesn't matter if you all disc either. This is a trait of the car. There's no air in the system and not a safety hazard. Now I know a bit about brake systems, having rebuilt quite a few and the only way I know how to get them to feel spongy is get some air into the system or have weak hoses that expand a bit with pressure. Anyone know what Toyota did to make them spongy? (Hired Sponge Bob?) tnx Hank

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik