Squeaky power windows..

1997 Corolla...strange thing..both rear door power windows squeak when going up and down. I tried squirting some Blaster Garage door lube in the channels, but the squeak remains..more noticeable when window is just about rolled up. Do I have to open the panel inside the doors to lube something up inside the door?
Reply to
stevelibert

Yes. You may have to lube the regulator.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks. What kind of Lube do you recommend? Lithium Grease?

Reply to
stevelibert

Yes.

Reply to