Steered Wrong: Drivers Trust GPS Even to a Fault

"If your GPS device told you to drive off a cliff would you do it?"

Wall Street Journal article:

Nomen Nescio

Down the Cape a 40 footer GPSed a buoy and went to sleep. He found it. Woke him up in a hurry. I saw the results. Ron

Reply to
ronbon

"Nomen Nescio" ...

"Open the pod bay doors, Hal."

What a yutz.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evilcabal.org, "Wickeddoll®" burned some brain cells writing:

The guy wearing the wings of his shirt collar outside his bowtie? I agree. The wings go behind the tie to hold the tie in place and make it more visible.

Reply to
Klark Kent

"Klark Kent" ... "Wickeddoll®"

LOL