SUPRA FUEL RAIL

anyone know whats causing my fuel rail to make loud noises. it sounds like fuel being pushed through and it's loud.

Since i did my timing and put everything back together this noise won't stop. I remember someone telling me that it's the rail pressure( i think repressuring the lines, but it non stop)

I can hear it coming from the engine. it keeps running even when i shut the car off and remove the key. the only way it will stop is if i disconnect the battery. I know its coming from the fuel rail i can hear it. Any idea why my fuel rail keeps running?????

any suggestion.

Reply to
francismonteiro

Sorry...go to Supras.com and sign up and post your msg to the group there (e-mail messages).

Also, search the tech articles (no sign up required). Seems to me I remember someone having this problem last year.

Also, what year which engine? You have an early 80's 5M-GE, Late 80's

7M-GE ot 7M-GTE, a 2JZ....?
Reply to
Hachiroku

Check fuel pressure at the rail and check the fuel return line. Also check your ignition switch function.

Reply to
Ray O

Which model of Supra do you have and which engine? Any mods?

When it was tuned up, do you think it was possible that one of the electrical wires or connections were damaged? Also make sure to check all the fuses and relays.

Reply to
Viperkiller