T-bar roof seals

Does anyone know where i can locate some new roof seals for my SW20 MR2

1991? Forget the main dealer. they want over £350 EACH for them plus VAT, and they both need replacing, i've tried and tried to re-seal them, countless times, but every time the rain just pours in. I'm in the UK, but would appreciate paying a shipping charge from oversea's if the price is good, we're only talking about a couple of rubber seals. I find it hard to see how toyota can justify such a price for these parts. any comments or info would be greatly appreciated. Steve.
Reply to
anon

Try reading the MR2 Forums:

sells new seals:

Josh

I'm pretty sure that T-bar MR2's has roof drains. Pour a little water from a cup into the drain holes and see if the water drains freely under the car. If it backs up or leaks, the drains are plugged or mis-routed. This is a very simple check before investing in new seals.

Reply to
Ray O

great info...thanks...looks like i can save about £500 uk.

Reply to
anon