The car is a necessary evil

Inspiring video:

We shall follow now the adventures of this modern Lawrence of Arabia through the deserts and cities of Iran and Iraq. We shall define civilization as follows:

"Civilization is riding a bicycle without terrorists attacking you."

By "terrorists" I mean drivers as well. This definition works for Miami, L.A. or Chicago. I don't mean the "green zones." I mean the deep jungles of the inner city.

By the way, I don't define the car as "evil," just "necessary evil."

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

YOU, on the other hand, are a completely unnecessary evil. Imagine the CO2 that would stop building up in the atmosphere if you simply stopped breathing. The world would be a better place.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland