The FJ Cruiser

The FJ Cruiser seems to be a brilliant car I am going to hold onto my Hilux until I get one of those

Reply to
gosinn

I like the concept, but wonder if it's large enough for me. I got the daughter's 95 Corolla Wagon. What a grreat car, but definately too small for me long term. PS, my tacoma stays no matter what. well unless there's a nice tundra.

Reply to
Alex