this newsgroup sucks

there is nothing in this group about Toyota info,just a much of shit!!!!!

Reply to
tony pac

You are supposed to put OT before your off topic subject in the subject line (I did it for you). Because your posting has nothing to do with Toyota it is off topic. Remember to place an OT in the subject line, thankyou very much.

Reply to
Gentleman Jim

For any group like this to surivive, there have to be other topics.

Very few groups have the power to be one demensional and still interesting.

At first, I was skeptical of the OT's, but the facts are that there are often good discussions about automobiles.

Reply to
GoMavs

And an elegant one, too.

-- Message posted using

information at

qslim

We like our much of shit.

BTW, you didn't put an OT for "Off topic" in your header.

If you want to ask a Toyota question, ask away. You'll get an answer.

And, don't let the door slap your ass on the way out.

What's with all these whiners, anyway? They coming from another group, or is it just one guy and his sock puppets?

Care to start over?

Reply to
Hachiroku

I also am suspicious as to the "creative" monikers recently appearing here.

Particularly noxious trolls.

Reply to
witfal

Fuck you, asshole.

Go wallow in your shit somewhere else. Nobody else likes it, so keep it to yourself and to others who do like it--in a place where everybody likes it.

Want me to come after you and make you stop it? Want me to take your attitude? Sure, I can do that. I like coming after shitmongers like you and shoving your face in real shit, let you know that you're not welcome.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Ooooh. A keyboard flex. I LOVE keyboard flexing.

It's so silly that it's... hilarious.

Reply to
witfal

My Hall of Shame list now includes not only JoeNoBedroom and Joe Besser, but also the guy who's seemingly trying to lite his ass (maybe to get the blood flowing through his brain?) and Mr Shagbadly.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

You are mostly correct. I blame Art for starting the OT posts.

Reply to
Mark A

Thanks a lot, Elmo...

Of course, NOBODY *has* to come here, OR read posts marked (OT).

Is that correct?

Reply to
Hachiroku