This Toyota Forum Demise...sigh

As I look back at the titles of the messages in this forum, I see that it has become the pulpit for a particular few interested in spreading their own political beliefs. Change the name of the forum or use your own creed and respect the rules of posting here.

enuf said.

Reply to
ED

Sad, indeed. Seems to be plenty of other places on the internet for such.

Reply to
Ka-POP!

So what?, if you have a Toyota problem post it and several people will try to help. In the meantime, "The rise and fall of a foreclosure king The man who made millions foreclosing on houses could end up in the biggest house of all,"

FatterDumber& Happier Moe

Good, now shut the f*ck up.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Ain't that the truth. Had he ASKED a Toyota question, we'd surely answer.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore